about teflon-oil

Mark Pitts saxon at zymurgy.org
Thu Sep 19 15:10:41 GMT 1996

Yes... It was bloody useless in our application, because teflon is a =
solid ground PTFE and while slippery, and good under pressure, it is =
also kinda gritty on the smallest scale.

(also stopped the ball bearings on my track ball dead... had to put new =
bearings in... harder job than changing hub bearings)

Mark