DIY_EFI Digest V1 #281

talltom talltom at teleport.com
Fri Sep 20 20:28:08 GMT 1996

>------------------------------
>
>From: David Crocombe <david at abc.GOV.AU>
>Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 15:41:39 +1000
>Subject: Acceleration of Vehicles
>
>I was wondering how you measured the acceleration of your dragster.
>This is something I was planning to do with an Analog devices
>accelerometer.
>Any information would be appreciated.

The reason I used the 3 number is that my drag modeling program says
that my rig would develop about 2.7-2.8 g's just off the line. I'm running
a blown big block, and do drive it on the street.

  I think we should look at what we can do more than what it's possible
functions are when we're done, with a maximum of flexibility built in if
possible.
Clinton doesn't want anything Hitler didn't have.

"a society that will trade a little freedom for a little order
deserves neither"

                                                       Thomas Jefferson

Clinton doesn't want anything Hitler didn't have.

Harry Browne for president 96!