INFO to develop a software

Pablo Rebufello - CECAL - prebuf at fing.edu.uy
Thu Sep 26 15:21:15 GMT 1996

Hi!
This is exactly the mail I send some weeks ago.

	Pablo

------------------- start ---------------
Hi!

I'm new in this list.  I got a degree in Computer Science, and my brother works
as a mechanic.  I'm planning to develop a software to manage and visualize
the data (I/O) to full control the EFI, and everything else that could be
read from a computer.  But I need information about de EFI, and any
electronical sensor.  I know it depens on the car, but at least I have to
try with just one at the beginning.  What I need is:
- protocol of comunication from/to the devices.
- how the data is transmitted from/to the device, as well as description of
the data to send/receive from/to the device to be read/write from/to the
computer.

I know I'm asking for a lot of information, so anything will help.  Source of
information such as books, internet address, etc will help much.

Thank you!!

Pablo Rebufello
prebuf at fing.edu.uy

URUGUAY - South America