Combustion chamber heat

Dirk Wright wright at uspto.gov
Mon Sep 30 11:49:45 GMT 1996

On Sun, 29 Sep 1996, Robert Harris wrote:

> Has anyone given any serious thought to using industrial strength
> gas lasers or similar technology?

Not quite relavent, but I heard that Saab uses the top of the piston as
the negative electrode for the spark, so that it creates a spark from the
top of the combustion chamber to the bottom (piston top).

> I've got new asbestos
> panty liners...

Cross-dressing, are we? ;)

Dirk Wright 					            wright at uspto.gov
"I speak for myself and not my employer."               1974 Porsche 914 2.0
"A real hifi glows in the dark and has horns."            1965 Goodman House