MPI and sequential injection

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Wed Apr 2 01:10:37 GMT 1997

Thanks Fred. I'm farily certain the ecm are the same now. I think I'm goin
to try and help him get his car going. I'll convert the harness from
sequential to MFI and land the combanation sensor on the coil pack module as
my chilton books says plus a prom change. And, I'll also undo what the jack
legg did. I'm surprised your book did not list the 3.0, then again, it might
be an 87 - 88 model engine. Surprise surprise.

thanks for the help.
GMD