MPI and sequential injection

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Thu Apr 3 00:25:21 GMT 1997

Thanks for the help John. I would much appreaciate it, if you could tell me
if the two ECMs you mentioned have the same types of connectors on them. It
would also be a blessing if the majority of the pins (power, ground, and
common sensors) are common to each ECM. Or maybe I would come out better
asking for that pot of gold under the rainbow.

Thanks for the help,
GMD