Alternator drain

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Thu Apr 3 00:36:34 GMT 1997

AHhum, Let me politely step in and remind each of you gentlemen that an
alternator produces alternating current and a generator produces pulsating
direct current, or alternating DC. Each requires "excitation" to operate.
The permanate magnante generators do not require excitation.

just my .0000000000000000003 x 10^-100000023 cents worth.

GMD