Hand Cranks

FJB203 at aol.com FJB203 at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 22:57:48 GMT 1997

>  Reconnected the battery (with the engine running) and drove home.
>  Hasn't automotive technology 'improved' since then ?  :-)

Yes, of course.  Now we have to call tow trucks (wrecker) to drag the beast
(large US car) to a gas station (service station) who will then decide to
replace the entire EFI system (now i"m on topic <G>) and tell you that it's
normal to have to push a 4800lb car uphill on damp, musty days. :)

Wiseass Fred.  Sorry :)  Been a long day :)