Power Supplys Attempt (2)

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Tue Apr 8 13:58:51 GMT 1997

Depending on what you want to run with the PC, you'll only need 5V.  The
other voltages are for the floppy and hard drive.  But if you were to use a
flash drive instead of a floppy and hard drive you could get away with only
a 5V supply.

By the way there was a big discussion on this subject a few months back,
check the archives and you should find lots of useful info.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com