ALDL info

Todd King Todd_King at ccm.co.intel.com
Fri Apr 11 15:44:21 GMT 1997

  <<<
  program in C to read the serial port.  If this doesn't work, I have a neat
  U-ART sitting in my basement (finding it is going to be a pleasure!) that can
  adapt to almost any baud depending on the clock I drive it with.  Something
  like 160 baud should be incredibly easy to emulate.
  Fred

  Well programming the serial port for regular old serial data reception is no
  problem; but you guys are aware that the 160 bit/sec data stream is pulsewidth
  modulated, right? The info is not encoded into the highs and lows of a regular
  RS-232 type serial stream but instead is in the "wides and narrows". You have
  to pulsewidth demodulate this stream to get the info out of it...

  Todd_King at ccm.co.intel.com