FW: Electromotive FI

Cameron Shepherd cshphrd at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 19 20:27:58 GMT 1997

Rob,

>>> BTW:  anyone know of a good fuel pump.  I've been told that the Bosch pump from any of the injected (1975+) Datsun/Nissan Z or ZX cars has a
high flow rate,dead head pressure of 125psi and is very reliable.  Anyone
know the Bosch part number or have any other suggestions?

That's an excellent pump.  Get the Nissan version; less expensive than
the Bosch, and just as good.  Neither is particularly cheap. I've found
Borg-Warner units to be reliable substitutes -- they cost only $100 or
so, and you can get them for the application of your choice at Pep Boys
or wherever.

Cameron