Electromotive FI

Tuck sldbrass at infi.net
Mon Apr 21 23:28:49 GMT 1997

At 14:36 04/21/97 -0700, you wrote:
>LotusM50 at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> Nothing like a question about Electromotive to get this list going.
>>
>> Why do they elicit such strong emotions?
>
>$$$$

I find that every company that has an excellent product, knows it, and then
acts like they know it, tends to elicit strong opinions either way.

Justin "Tuck" Cordesman
SOLID BRASS-> Attraction is composed of desire and danger.

"On a more personal note, my idea of heaven has always been waking up every
morning in the arms of a beautiful buxom blonde."

	-Tuck (?-), Earth Leader. Lecture to the Huddled Masses, #14 (19xx).