700R transmission help, not EFI

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Tue Apr 22 02:14:18 GMT 1997

Thanks to all who responded and also those that wanted to but did not. Once
again, the power of millions of automotive experts has made my day.

GMD

>Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 17:05:29
>To: steve at imes.com
>From: "George M. Dailey" <gmd at tecinfo.com>
>Subject: Re: 700R transmission help, not EFI
>
>Thanks for the tip and www page! It's a chopped and dropped '58 chevy truck
with an '89 5.7L TPI engine. I've got great expectations for the tranny.
Hopfully, it will not put me down.  This 'wonder converter' wont cost me my
first born, will it?

>GMD
>
>At 09:27 AM 4/21/97 +0000, you wrote:
>
>>JTR sells all kinds of speedo converters.  You can get a VSS sensor
>>that also has a mechanical connection for a cable.  That way your ECM
>>still gets VSS, and your speedo gets a cable.  They have a www page
>>at www.jagsthatrun.com.
>>Maybe I've forgotten, what's your application?
>>
>>--steve
>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> GMD

George M. Dailey