Radar Scrambling

Joeri de Haas Haas at wt.tno.nl
Wed Apr 23 07:14:52 GMT 1997

Hi guys,

Interesting topic. Over here in Holland (Europe) devices that only detect
and not scramble are somewhat popular. They are expensive though, from $250
upto $500. I once used my wifes bosses car that had one installed and it
worked perfect. If it notices a radar it will alarm you by beeping/flashing
and you just back off and try to spot the damned radar, after you found it
or if the alarm stops, it is back to you normal cruising speed.

I think there still was a problem on locating the laser devises but I don't
think these are used a lot already these days.

Does any of you have some idea of how to construct on of these detecting
devises ?

Thanks

Joeri de Haas

>I know this is ludicrously off-topic, but the people in this newsgroup seem
to know engineering, electronics and cars --