Radar Scrambling

LOCUST7 at aol.com LOCUST7 at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 07:28:18 GMT 1997

Hasn't this topic been driven into the ground. I remember discussing this
with some radar techs from the navy back when I was in High School (1978). So
if you want to develop a radar proof car you can build an all curves body
structure of carbon fiber and stuff all the forward facing surfaces with
radar absorbing foam and be invisible to the cops. Of course you need to
build the narrow W64 engine so that the exaust note is above the audible
range. And of course the anti gravity system to reduce the sprung weight and
associated tire noise. Oh, just as a warning. I just worked with several
older (50-53) Aircraft Radar techs. They all are having cataract surgery
which they believe is related to bench testing units years ago. Might make
you think about it.