EEC-IV (was Re: Radar Scrambling)

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 24 13:04:45 GMT 1997

Scot Sealander wrote:
>Know how to waste bandwidth on a DIY_EFI list?  Ask about a radar
>detector.....

info about efi has been slim lately  ..... any interested
in eec-iv should look into the sub-group on that subject.
I recently posted info on the Intel CPU "cousin" (8096)
to the 8061 that's in it.  If you're not on that list
info on joining below ..... and write if you want me
to post you a copy of the 8096 data (or just get an Intel
data book on MCS-96  ;-)