68HC11F1 questions

avos at cochlear.com.au avos at cochlear.com.au
Mon Apr 28 02:04:25 GMT 1997

I'm currently building a boost controller, and after considerable research have
chosen to use a Motorola sensor to measure boost pressure. The part number is
MPX4250AP. I don't know if this will be useful for you. This sensor is
temperature compensated, signal conditioned (no external conditioning prior to
A/D converter as output is 0-5V), high temp range, and 2.5 bar absolute pressure
range. I can get them for AUS$22.00 each. Unfortunately 2.5 bar absolute
pressure is only 1.5 bar guage pressure, so might not have enough range for you.
When you said 2 bar were you talking about absolute or guage pressure?

Adrian