Manifold to suit Ford 351C

David Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Mon Apr 28 15:04:09 GMT 1997

>This question may have already hit the news group but may internet SP
stuffed my mail address up, so I now have a new one.

>My question, I am trying to obtain a fuel injection manifold to suit a Ford
351 Clevelend.  I was wondering if any were made either as original
equipment or after market and would like info on models and what prices I
might expect.

>Thanx again.
>

>Tim Willis
>Attachment Converted: C:\INTERNET\DOWNLOAD\Manifold

There are actually some special aftermarket intakes that are set up like
webbers, but I know of no factory type or other standard type intakes.  I
just modified a carb intake by welding alluminum bosses at each intake port.

David Doddek     pantera at pobox.com    www.pobox.com/~pantera    217-422-3722
69 EFI Fairlane, 89 T-bird SC, 74 Twin turbo NOS EFI Pantera (I like to go fast)