ecu voltage problem

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Wed Apr 30 18:27:37 GMT 1997

A couple of things -

Is the power input to the controler filtered? Are other I/O lines filtered?
Check for ground problems. Is the injector time compensated for battery
voltage, which may not be calculating corectly?

When you are testing with the powersupply is the Ignition run from that
too? If not, then start looking for noise from that.

Just some good starting points to look at.

Sandy