presure regulator needed

David Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Fri Aug 1 03:22:26 GMT 1997

>Hi
>
>Can anyone recomend a fuel presure regulator?  It's got to work with a
>home made intake.  I'm using D-section aluminum fuel rail so the
>regulator can either plug in via an O-ring or attach through a threaded
>fitting, I don't have a prefrence.  My local speed shop has an adjustable
>Bosch for $150 Can ($100US).  It doesn't need to be adjustable but it
>must make 45 psi (3 bar), which is the standard Ford rating.  The Bosch
>item sounds a tad expensive.  Is this price out of line ?
>
>thanks guys
>jw

Check out Mallory, the make a very nice adjustable one that attatches with
3/8 pipe for about $75.  I bought mine from Summit racing.

David Doddek     pantera at pobox.com    www.pobox.com/~pantera    217-422-3722
69 EFI Fairlane, 89 T-bird SC, 74 Twin turbo NOS EFI Pantera #6825
If you are going to go fast, go real fast.