100 mpg carburetor page

Jason Walters jasonw at teleport.com
Mon Aug 4 20:14:58 GMT 1997

Edward H. Gurd wrote:

> I'm not subscribed to the list, but have this suggested url that would
>
> highly educational
> to anyone interested in automotive fuel systems.
> http://www.inett.com/himac/

Thanks for the golden link!!!!

The supercarb.zip download is well worth the time, even if only for a
chuckle. (Donations!!  Really!)

Here are some of my favorite excerpts from the "Gasoline Crisis Answer":

"We believe these answers are found in the inventive resourcefulness of
the Americium people."

"Then we show evidence that gas cars have been invented.  These vechiles
don't even require gasoline as a fuel !"

"This is not designed to be a book of make-believe."

Thermal Catalytic Cracking may have some valid applications . . . but
the more I read, the more I laugh.  These folks can't be for real.