This isn't an efi question but.....

Seth n9540517 at cc.wwu.edu
Tue Aug 5 16:36:15 GMT 1997

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Simon Quested wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Can anyone help me out, I need to find some turbo compressor maps...
>
> I have looked on the web...I couldn't even find a turbo mailing
> list.
<SNIP.>
> Simon
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>   Simon Quested (E-mail questeds at lincoln.ac.nz)

Simon,

Try Garrett

Our Formula SAE team at school has had good tech support from them.  We
got compressor maps and the like, and some help interpreting them and
correlating the maps to what was happening on out dynamometer runs.  We
were having surge problems, which they helped with.  If you plan to buy
from Garrett, they will usually send you information, or you can tell
them the application and set up and have them compute it for you.  I am
willing to bet that we got some special treatment because of the academic
competition, but they seemed friendly enough.  I will try to get you the
Garrett phone #.  E-mail me personally for that.

Seth Allen