2 quick questions

Johnny johnny at johnny-enterprises.com
Thu Aug 7 05:55:43 GMT 1997

dzorde wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Slightly efi unrelated, but related to the list.
>
> 1.  Is it my imagination or has the messages comming from the efi and diy
> server started to have very long headers on them.  Messages I receive from
> others are just a 3 line header and then the body of the message, the ones
> from these lists are a good half page of received by this and received from
> that before the body of the message.
>
> Anyone else have this problem ?  I'm sure the messages weren't like this 6
> months ago.
>
> 2.  Has this list been extremely quiet the last couple of weeks, I'm sure
> there used to be more than 8'ish messages a day ?  Or am I just not getting
> all of them ?

Well, I got yours. It has been quiet lately, but I am not getting a slew
of bounces here at admin central, so I am assuming everything is still
working, just less activity on the list. Personally, I have been working
in the shop and outside and have been putting in way less screen time
since we have been having nice weather for a change.

-j-