DIY_EFI Digest V2 #261

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Fri Aug 8 13:58:38 GMT 1997

Again, reading and writing to the EPROM is no problem.  The point of
my original post is that these "infomercial" products allow you to
read and map the EPROMs.  They do what they are advertised to do, yet
some would write the "Hot Rod" article off as an infomercial.  I do
have a few of the memory addresses (thanks to others on this mail
group), and am looking for others.  As I get them, I am writing small,
specialized programs to remove VATS, set the idle table, etc on those
specific EPROMS that I can verify the data locations on.  When I
finish, I will (am) share(ing) the data and programs with
contributors