Where are the new concepts going to come from if this is the best there is?

Michael McBroom bodhi at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 06:28:05 GMT 1997

Terry Martin wrote:

> Fuel injection is one of those concepts that make you go DOUGH! However,
> fuel injection is exactly that, a homer. What to do for an encore?
> Clearly hydrocarbons can not be used even until my kids lifetimes, as a
> primary energy source. The entire concept is heat related, and I wonder
> what we would have now, if the restraints of the global system were
> imposed upon the development of new systems. Obviously, hydrocarbons are
> not only limited, but lethal.

Thank you for that, Terry.  Now go away.  And start practicing what you
preach from now on.  Pedal your blinkety-blink bicycle to work.

--
Best,

Michael McBroom

'87 745T 123k w/APC                 Visit the Volvo Performance Site:
'88 765T 156k                           http://mcbrooms.com/volvo

Graduate Student, Linguistics                         Author of
Research Interest: Biological Origins       =McBroom's Camera Bluebook=
of Language                                     http://mcbrooms.com
California State University, Fullerton