Reality of Fuel Consumption

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca
Tue Aug 12 21:35:50 GMT 1997

Frederic Breitwieser wrote:

> >> Thank you for that, Terry.  Now go away.  And start practicing what you
> >> preach from now on.  Pedal your blinkety-blink bicycle to work.

Insert retraction

> Up until now, I was going to stay out of the slander <G>.
>
> While that particular website and owner of said site (100MPG Carbeurators)
> might be full of horse-bunk, just keep in mind several things...

Exactly my point, for anybody that didn't just dump on me without
reading what I actually wrote. Fuel
injection is the most probable means to breach the hurdle of
hydro-carbon fueled piston engine machines. Carburetors have out lived
their usefulness, and EFI provides the technology necessary to bring in
a replacement without disrupting the capitalist structure within which
all of this has to work. I, by the way, am an unabashed self-employed
capitalist.