Treatise on intake systems

James Boughton boughton at bignet.net
Wed Aug 13 18:07:09 GMT 1997

I think I covered myself on this with the reply to Wayne Strasser's
comments, but to make sure g is actually gamma, the ratio of specific
heats.  It is listed in numerous tables on properties of air.  If it is not
listed the specific heats (constant pressure and constant volume) should
be listed thus gamma can be calculated by the ratio of specific heat at
constant pressure to specific heat at constant volume.

Jim Boughton
boughton at bignet.net