TPI Questions

Jeffrey R Muehl JRMUEHL at mail.delcoelect.com
Thu Aug 14 14:59:53 GMT 1997

I was planning on starting at 4 degrees advance, but increase after I get
the bugs worked out.  Maybe I should reconsider.

Sounds like you and I are doing the same thing...

Do you know what type of fitting can be used for the return line (the
fitting on the TPI unit / fuel rail).
I can't seem to match that with anything.  I have a fitting that fits the
line in, but not the return line.

Also, has anyone used the MSD fuel pump?  Summit sells these for about
$130.00.

>From:    dzorde @ geocities.com
>Date:    08/14/97 07:06:38 AM MST
>Subject: Re: TPI Questions
>

>Sorry I'm a bit late replying to this mail, but here goes.  Yes it pings
without egr, mind you I have never tried it >with egr so I can't compare.
I left egr off for the reason of getting max power, to combat the pinging I
have to run >no more than 4deg advance and avgas.  But I'm happy now.  All
I need now are some rear tyres with grip.