Too good to let go by

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca
Thu Aug 14 23:10:25 GMT 1997

John Napoli wrote:

> That's a really good question.  It envelopes everything from 100 mpg carbs
> to 3 card Monty.
>
> John

3 card Monty? I had a buddy that had a four carb Monte, both of which I
can understand, but 'fraid I's in the dark on 100mpg bizness. :-)

I have mused on the "we are the universe's means of comtemplating its
navel" concept, and decided that the 100mpg carb doesn't defy
thermo-dynamics after all. It's just the conservation of energy
principle. Every intelligent thought requires an equal and opposite
stupid one.

Terry