80535 as controller

Eugene van Jaarsveld autotech at ilink.nis.za
Fri Aug 15 01:02:08 GMT 1997

I am also contemplating building a 80c535 based efi system. I want to use
the board in Elector magazine.

Both my Golf GTi's are running 80c552 based ignition controllers. These
came off what we called in South Africa Opel Kadet GSE's.

It uses a hall effect reference signal from the Bosch dizzy. I was given
software to setup the maps adapted for the bosh dizzy. I wish I could
develop a realtime coms link so I could change the timing values on the
dyna.

I also have circuit diags and ecu's that was developed to replace Bosch's
Monojetronic TBI injection. I also have software with realtime coms links
for those. If anybody is interested I can mail them the software to disect.

regards

Eugene