list content

Rich Mauruschat richm at sykes.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 12:11:08 GMT 1997

Hey, c'mon kids, any chance of reverting to the subject of the list??
" Charter:
This mailing-list is *strictly* dedicated to the discussion
of topics related to EFI design and modification. I would like
to see discussion on control algorithms, hardware, electronics,
and sensor/sensor-interface designs. Additionally, modification
and adaptations of OEM ECU's would also be welcomed."
All this personal slanging is filling our discs with rubbish, by all means
carry on but do it privately and leave the rest of us out of it!

Cheers
Rich.