For REALLY good mileage check this out; what a waste of bandwidth

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca
Wed Aug 20 06:58:47 GMT 1997

David Doddek wrote:

> >http://home.earthlink.net/~josephnewman/
> >
> >I dunno, but I suspects that this URL should read http://home.The
> >Planet.ZORGON

> If the guy was not trying to be so much of a salesman, the theory is
> actually quite interesting.  And really he is not getting something for
> nothing.  What he has actually invented is an extreemely save nuclear
> reactor because what is actually happening is the copper atom is providing
> the power as it is being destroyed.  Any other Engineers or Scientists care
> to comment.
>
> David Doddek     pantera at pobox.com    www.pobox.com/~pantera    217-422-3722
> 69 EFI Fairlane, 89 T-bird SC, 74 Twin turbo NOS EFI Pantera #6825
> If you are going to go fast, go real fast.

INSERT HERE THIS IS JUST SLICK SPAM

Any OTHER engineers? That's scary. Ahhh, but this is scientific debate.
Off the subject, I like the NOS part in your sig. MMM, MMM, smells
great.

No.., not actually?  Actually, I'm not an Engineer (big E on purpose),
and I do dare, or was that care, to comment. I want to know what this
guys' personal hydro bill was for the last two years. (Power paid for at
residence for personal consumption).

The theory is not only not interesting, it's a copy off Tesla's concepts
and doesn't work.

Disclaimer: While this is off the stated topic of this group. I think
it's important that anyone interested in dyi-efi understand what
bullshit is, no matter how it's perfumed.

This has nothing to do with cold or hot fusion or fission. It has to do
with some shmuck dedicating his life, and lots of other people's money
and time to a pack of crap that does not even pass the first priciples
of thermo-dynamics. But they're wrong don't you see, a quantum of
electro-magnetic energy is mis-represented.

The (apparent) argument is that E don't equal mc2, statement to the
contrary notwithstanding, and that in the absence of a super conducting
coil, a gyroscopic shift in the coil position equals a quantum energy
packet being released for work. It's crap. It's as simple as this;
energy in = less energy out, or in the quantum world of fissionable
material, (which copper is not, or it would be something else), E=mc2.

Somehow the guy has missed the fact that even in fission, you have
something left behind.

If he wants proof, I can arrange for him to sit on fusionable material,
(less energetic and way dirtier), and he will experience first hand how
to get "blowed up good"  without any inconsistency in E=mc2. Gimee an
air-bag.

The two things the guy would not let the "testers" from the patent
office do is destroy it in the process of testing, a reasonable
precautionary request, given the "fissionable or fusionable" testing
protocol, and to "ground" the device. The restrictions on testing
protocol interest me. "The destruction of the device" one could assume
as just a knee-jerk reaction to having one's life work go up in smoke.
So, notwithstanding the inability of repetitive testing, which by the
way, to the enquirer is the foundation of science, what's up with the
ground problem. OH, to dump excess energy, I see. That's something every
power source should do to keep from what? getting blowed up good? I
would suggest a big capacitor, or how about a phase converting voltage
and current regulating power dump, like a battery. No? Why not? Maybe
THE CHINA SYNDROME will happen. OOOH NOOOO.

I will admit to knowing nothing more than I have posted here. If you are
doing efi work, keep it up. If you are doing perpetual moron machines
which defy thermo-dynamics, keep it up, it'll keep you away from real
science. You arrived on this planet as a result of thermo-dynamics, and
have what intelligence you have as a result of evolution working as
bio-dynamics within the constraints of thermo-dynamics. It is a
fundamental principle of evolution; that the stupider you are, the less
likely you are to reproduce, within current technology. You could be
right, and all the left over's after the brains get themselves blowed up
good, will be your worshipers. My, what a thought. To be proven a
genuine prophet, as opposed to a lucky,(for you), guess.

I'll wish I was you. Otherwise, I'll teach my kids, the more outlandish
the claim, the stricter the proof as to its veracity.

Blow it, and go,
Terry