ACCEL DFI users, Unite!

Michael Skolones michaels at telerobot.com
Wed Aug 20 21:24:10 GMT 1997

     I am not an ACCEL DFI system owner, but I am seriously considering
     investing in their equipment.  I would be interested in hearing a
     discussion on the pros and cons.  How much does their computer cost,
     exclusive of sensors etc? Can it be used with a conventional
     (dual-point type) ignition system (obviously not a long-term goal, but
     it may be difficult to find a drop-in computerized ignition for  one
     of my projects )?