TPI Questions

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Thu Aug 21 16:09:51 GMT 1997

I was thinking of that, using the cold start injector on the tpi system
quite a few months ago now, but no one ever clarified whether the cold
injector holes in the manifold to the ports would be OK for water injection.
I haven't got a tpi manifold to discect, so I am not sure how the cold
injector sprays into the cylinders and if this path would be OK for water
injection.  Any thoughts on this one from the tpi gurus ?

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com