Holley efi (model 502 analog system)

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Thu Aug 21 21:11:40 GMT 1997

Hey TOM, don't laugh, but I think that part of the schematic for the EFI
sytem is printed on the cover of the MSD Fuel system catalog. It is
obscured by a bunch of efi stuff, but I think that it is the same or
something similar to what you have. The catalog is the MSD Fuel management
catalog from 1993.

The CS453 is the 4amp peak/1amp hold hold driver from cherry.
The LM2917 is a frequency to voltage converter from National Semiconductor.
The MJE and MTP parts with the ST marking are SGS Thompson I think. These
are typically Motorola Part numbers, so check their web site.

I'm not sure what the RC4200 is.

Sandy