TPI Questions

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Fri Aug 22 07:40:17 GMT 1997

Ahh, but egr will not allow me to advance timing at wot (and avoid
detonation) since its not effective then.  Where as water injection will
allow for advanced timing and more fuel without detonation.

However, egr at part throttle, then water injection when egr cuts out ??
Economy at cruise, more power at wot. Now there's an idea.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com