BOSCH stuff

Michael McBroom bodhi at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 24 19:29:02 GMT 1997

Michael McBroom wrote:

> >         I'm a bit curious, I remember your posts a while back about your
> > adaptation of the Saab boost control system and I was wondering, is your
> > 745 faster than your 765?
>
> Lots faster.  But then it was faster before I installed the Saab APC,
> which is kind of curious.  There are a few differences between the two
> cars, other than type and year model.  The 745T has the M46+OD, the 765T
> has the AW71.

Sorry about the above -- I wasn't paying attention the the return email
address -- thought this had originated on one of the Volvo email lists.
In case you don't know what the abover alphanumeric soup is referring
to, the M46+OD is a 4-speed+overdrive manual tranny, and the AW71 is a
3-speed+overdrive auto transmission.

--
Best,

Michael McBroom

'87 745T 123k w/APC                 Visit the Volvo Performance Site:
'88 765T 156k                           http://mcbrooms.com/volvo

Graduate Student, Linguistics                         Author of
Research Interest: Biological Origins       =McBroom's Camera Bluebook=
of Language                                     http://mcbrooms.com
California State University, Fullerton