Injection timing

dusher at emarkt.com dusher at emarkt.com
Mon Aug 25 12:37:07 GMT 1997

Can anyone help me with the timing for fuel pulse and duration at differant engine speeds,I know that it depends on load and the rest of it. But just an idea of general timing for an 'average car' would be good!. And what would be nice is to get the whole timing picture, ie: intake open fuel pulse intake close etc etc. Basicaly the _WHOLE_ EFI theory!!!!..... ,Ok thanks bye......Dave G6ZKC  any graphs etc would also be good! via   dave at palms.demon.co.uk