O2 sensor buffering/interfacing

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Tue Aug 26 03:26:04 GMT 1997

You can try the circuit that I made for the I/O board for the EFI332
project. It is untested with anything as yet (so i think) but it should
work pretty well. The op-amp is suited for automotive use, and the sample
circuit that is out on the EFI332 FTP site should do the trick. The gain is
set for 4.9 so a typical o2 sensor will give a range that is good for an
A/D converter that has a 5 volt reference.

Hope that helps, ps, let me know if it works!

Sandy