SS Header parts.

David W. Taylor dwtaylor at ptdcs2.intel.com
Tue Aug 26 21:04:58 GMT 1997

You can buy pipe pieces called "Weld-L's" from hydraulic shops.
Heavy wall tubing pieces bent into 45,90,180 degree bends.

They come in stainless if desired. I havn't used them yet but
A guy at one of the turbo engineering outfits recomended
them to me for building a custom exhaust to feed a turbo.

The mild steel are so cheap I was planning on prototyping
in mild then building the permanant unit in stainless.

BTW they are CAST not tubing. SO they are fairly beefy.
--
David Taylor Portland Oregon-My opinions are mine ,, and nobody elses.
Off-Ph(503) 613-8132  mailto:dwtaylor at ptdcs2.intel.com