is their

Seth n9540517 at cc.wwu.edu
Thu Aug 28 06:06:00 GMT 1997

On Wed, 27 Aug 1997, swagaero wrote:

> Anyone on this list working on a sequentional fuel injection??
>

>                    ----|------||------|----
>                      --|------[]------|--
>                             0/  \0
>

> Steve Parkman
> www.flash.net/~swagaero

Steve- yes, sort of... and I am cheating.  I am working on sequential
staged EFI to drown a turbo converted motor (85 VW golf with CIS
[K-Jetronic]) has 9 injectors, 4 CIS, 1 cold start and four solenoid/efi
injectors)  I am using a hall signal driven off the cam pulley for phase
and dividing time intervals to approximate sequential.  It will lag on
accel and decel, but the phase should be close enough at high rpm to work
(I hope!).  I am not programming, my professor is, I am learning C (just
bought a book).  I am building the hall pickup and the injector driver
board, using a Motorola MXP 4250 AP pressure sensor.  Using a pressure/
rpm map to drown the motor when it goes into boost.  Might run Methanol
to evaporatively charge cool.  I hope to at least try it on the dyno.

Seth Allen

PS, any opinions on metroworks "CodeWarrior"  or pro version for C
programming and compiling?  THe "lite" version came with my book.  I need
something that is mac 68k compatible.  And i have to get a compiler for
the 68hc11.  Right now using the school's Introl.

Any input for C programming (on a mac) would be appreciated privately by
personal e-mail

Thanks