is their

swagaero wb7omm at flash.net
Thu Aug 28 12:50:18 GMT 1997

Henry J Roden wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Aug 1997 18:47:37 -0700 swagaero <wb7omm at flash.net> writes:
> >Anyone on this list working on a sequentional fuel injection??
> >

> >                   ----|------||------|----
> >                     --|------[]------|--
> >                            0/  \0
> >

> >Steve Parkman
> >www.flash.net/~swagaero

	Thanks for the responses. I am looking to expand what I have done with
the batch fired Motorola 68HC11-9 system (GEO STORM) Yes it's the only
way GM has a lot more money for research then I do. I am trying to gain
the few presious HP that Sequential will give you and still make it run
cleaner Get serious no I not putting a cat on my airplane. I want to be
able to run a 2, 3, 4, 6 cylinder engine off of one ECM using one
program as I have done with my last project. Yes it does work and
typically ite HC without a cat are under 10 ppm at idle. My old system
is the same one that CB Performance used to get their CARB# for a
modified VW. I sold out cheap on that one.
	What I would like is if some one has a working opinion on how to fake
the ecm into seeing the correct amount of cylinders per rev.
The problem is putting 1 crank and two cam sensors and go to six
cylinder from a 2 cylinder. Think on that one.

Steve Parkman