Tuning Book List

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu Aug 28 16:22:44 GMT 1997

=46ollowing up on Jim's lead, here are the books that the "amazon
reviewer" was apparently refering to:

****			Scientific Design of Exhaust & Intake Systems
                    by John C. Morrison, Philip Hubert Smith

                    3rd Edition=20
                    Paperback, 274 pages
                    Published by Robert Bentley
                    Publication date: June 1972
                    ISBN: 0837603099=20

****			Practical Gas Flow : Techniques for Low-Budget
                    Performance Tuning
                    by John Dalton

                    Paperback
                    Published by Motorbooks International
                    Publication date: December 1996
                    ISBN: 1899870083=20
                    List: $21.95 ~ Our Price: $21.95
                    Availability: This item is currently on back order.

****			Two-Stroke Performance Tuning in Theory and
			Practice=20
                    by A. Graham Bell

                    Hardcover
                    Published by Haynes Pubns
                    Publication date: June 1983
                    ISBN: 0854293299=20
                    List: $24.95 ~ Our Price: $24.95
                    Availability: usually ships within 2-3 days.

****			Four-Stroke Performance Tuning in Theory and
                    Practice
                    by A. Graham Bell

                    1 Edition=20
                    Hardcover, 254 pages
                    Published by Haynes Pubns
                    Publication date: 1, 1988
                    ISBN: 0854292756=20
                    List: $32.95 ~ Our Price: $32.95
                    Availability: This item is currently on back order.=20

****			Modern Engine Tuning
                    by A. Bell

                    Hardcover, 256 pages
                    Published by Haynes Pubns
                    Publication date: September 1, 1997
                    ISBN: 0854299785=20
                    List: $34.95 ~ Our Price: $24.47=20
                    Not Yet Available: You may still order this book.

****			Tuning : New Generation Engines for Power and
                    Economy
                    by A. Graham Bell

                    Published by Haynes Pubns
                    Publication date: September 1989
                    ISBN: 0854296093=20

                    Availability: This title is out of print.

Enjoy,
Garfield