is their

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu Aug 28 20:45:18 GMT 1997

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997 05:51:42 -0700, swagaero <wb7omm at flash.net> wrote:

> I want to be
>able to run a 2, 3, 4, 6 cylinder engine off of one ECM using one
>program as I have done with my last project.
>The problem is putting 1 crank and two cam sensors and go to six
>cylinder from a 2 cylinder. Think on that one.

Geez, Steve, what ARE you up to now?! TWO cylinders?

=46or those of ya that might not know, Steve is heavily involved in =
FI'ted
auto engine conversions for use in Experimental Aviation, in addition to
his automotive interests.

OK, the Metro is a 3-banger, but WHAT is it you're looking at with 2
Cylinders??? I hope it's not a secret, and you'd have to shoot me.  8)

Garfield