Tuning Book List

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Thu Aug 28 23:16:48 GMT 1997

-> ****                 Scientific Design of Exhaust & Intake Systems
-> by John C. Morrison, Philip Hubert Smith

 Despite its fancy title this book has very little useful information,
and most of that is useful only in the sense of being historic.

 I strongly recommend you see if you can borrow a copy through
inter-library loan instead of putting out money for it.  Once you look
at it, you'll see why.

====dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us========================DoD#978=======
  can you help me...help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
ain't my style, ain't my pace...giving me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==