LED bar graph modules

Rich Mauruschat richm at sykes.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 09:01:02 GMT 1997

>From: Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>
>Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 09:30:45 -0500
>Subject: LED bar graph

>anyone know a part no. for an LED bar graph that takes 0 to
>1 volt or such as an input ???  I know they're out there, have
>used them long, long ago .... but now can't find one.  This
>is not a plain bar graph assembly -- it would be an integrated
>circuit voltage/level indicator.

>thanks,
>Tom Cloud

Tom,
If you are looking for 10-segment led bargraph with integrated driver, then
Farnell Electronic Components (in the UK; maybe Newark in the US - Farnell
now own Newark I think) supply parts manufactured by "THREE-FIVE" (printed
"III-V").
III-V part no's: TSM3914        horizontal
                        TSM39341      vertical (more compact)
These parts are basically a LM3914 driver (0-1.2V) integrated with a 10-seg.
LED bar.

http://www.farnellcomponents.com
sales at farnellcomponents.com
Hope this is helpful.