o2 sensor

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Sat Aug 30 02:12:06 GMT 1997

> >	To continue on Bosh has designed one that can be used on any fuel bet
> >the cost is $250.00 Overwelming.
>
> Whoa, bingo! Part number, please? I'd like to experiment with oneOthese.
> Wonder if the stoich crossover point changes with the lead in thar.
>
> Garfield

The part # for the sensor is "0-258-104-002". No, the point does not
change with lead. I have used it in the tuning of V-8 race engines with
high lead content "Turbo Blue" race fuel. Bosch literature says life
is over 50 hrs at 1gm/gal BUT race fuel is way over that. Ours seem
to last 20 hours or so. We have not bothered to trying cleaning them
by running them with unleaded fuel but Bosch says it works.

Frank Parker
fparker at umich.edu
Motorsports Data Acquisition