General Thanx

Steve Leonard sleonard at rocketmail.com
Fri Dec 12 00:17:23 GMT 1997

Dave,
   I have been helping my friend on his 1998 Ski-doo
Mach Z, with the 800cc Suzuki triple, using a Motec
controller. Typical bosch injectors etc.
We made 223 HP at 9,200. 0n 8lbs of boost. Here is
the kicker, on 10lbs of boost it made 202hp, at 12lbs
it made 186hp. We said what the F#%@!!!!!
  It turns out the reed valves won't seal under these
boost conditions, we tried several aftermarket reeds
with minimal success.
  The sad part is, a 670cc rotary valve bored to
724cc, is making 240 on 10lbs boost, carburated! So
we are still looking for answers.

                                cya
                              Steve L

---Dave Morrill <david.p.morrill at fairchildsemi.com>
wrote:

> Steve,
> 	Would love it if you'd post a summary of what
you've learned.  I have
> turbocharged ZRT800 snowmobile which I've put a
piggyback fuel injection
> system.  I started it for the first time last night
but didn't have time
> to test.  Anything you have learned would be
applicable to me and I'm
> sure everyone on the group.
>
> Thanks,
> 	Dave.
>
> Steve Leonard wrote:
> >
> >    I just wanted to thank everybody on this list
for
> > all the information you have given me on my Turbo
> > Suzuki motorcycle and our Formula SAE Turbo single
> > cylinder.
> >    On another note, My Pentium computer has been
> > infested with a virus, the virus has killed both
hard
> > drives. So much for the latest version of McAfee's
> > Virus program, I'm using my ole 486 25mhz, in the
> > meantime anybody that has sent mail to me in the
last