68764C

Terryk terryk at foothill.net
Sun Dec 14 04:21:57 GMT 1997

I think I blew that one. I checked some stuff and it appears to be a 64k
eprom. "Appears" is the operative word there.

My programmer from Needham (EMP) will program those.

I found only one vague references in some docs that it is a 25V(Vpp) /
6V(Vcc) eprom.

Can you read the part? If so, you should be able to burn it with those
values above. Try using a 50 mS algorithm.

It a very old part.

What is the ECM number? Is it an old 6455? or 6025?

Regards

Terry