Another New EFI Person

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Sun Dec 14 17:03:08 GMT 1997

You mean a crane interceptor or one of the other looney modules..

I think you want to get involved with the good folks on the EEC list.

Yep your thing can be done, has been done ect.

Start with intercepting the inputs, put them into your own
mpu, then add to the original injector pw. You might intercept the
timing and add your own also..

have fun:peter

At 02:34 AM 12/14/97 -0700, you wrote:
>If I get the specs is there any one on the list that is willing to build me an
>interface?
>I want to mantain the current ECU and just modify the length of the pulse and
>the time of the pulse.  On a 1990 Ford 5.0L.  Is this Idea possible???
Sorry if